Anne Barge‘s Spring 2017 collection strikes the perfect balance between timeless elegance and modern trends with a contemporary twist. The dresses feature effortlessly feminine fit-and-flare, sheath ,ball gown silhouettes, bolder necklines, embellishments and back treatments that are full of exquisite lace details. A delicate touch of sequins and beading is perfect for the bride seeking that subtle sparkle.
There’s a stunning strapless champagne-coloured dress with a high-low hemline and jaw-dropping beading, showcasing the fresh details that set Anne Barge’s Spring 2017 collection apart.
“The Anne Barge Spring 2017 collection is an interpretation of nature’s ethereal transition. Each gown is inspired by the awakening of spring gardens, still covered in frost, petals only peeking. Ice-like crystals and cascading pearls sparkle over silk crepe while floral accents climb trellis-like embroidery. Alençon lace appliqués trickle down layers of silk white chiffon and Italian crepe in feminine silhouettes. The collection is comprised of 30 timeless gowns for the romantic bride seeking newness in classic style.”
For more info please visit www.annebarge.com
- Isabelle Armstrong bridal Collection Spring 2017 wedding Dresses
- BHLDN Wedding Dresses 2016 – BHLDN Fall 2016 Lookbook
- Amanda Wyatt Wedding Dresses 2017 “She Walks with Beauty” Bridal Collection
- Caroline Hayden Wedding Dresses 2016 – Fall 2016 Bridal Collection
- Julie Vino Wedding Dresses 2017 Spring Bridal Collection “Roma”