Red Autumn Wedding Colour Palette,red fall wedding
It seems that no matter what the season, apple red is always right for the occasion. Autumn weddings are no exception, as juicy red apples are a symbol of the fall harvest. You can use red as a main colour or just as an accent, but it’s a surfire way to liven up your colour scheme.
- The groom wears a red leather poppy boutonniere
- Glassine envelopes sealed with homemade trophy stickers are filled with red and white confetti for guests to toss.
- Order of ceremony/service give to guests arrive for the ceremony, they find programs with their names inscribed in opaque white ink, or gouache, which shows up beautifully on the coloured paper.
- The Invitations The invitations establish a contemporary feeling for the wedding with red letters in a modern font on bright-white paper
- The flower girl’s main job is to look adorable — and maybe toss a petal or two if she feels like it. This sweetie-pie dress is just the ticket; the bloom in her hair is the cherry on top.
- Ines di Santo “Femme” wedding gown. Il Gufo dress
- Letterpress seating cards display the four patterns used throughout the wedding.
- Treat your guest with coconut-flecked red velvet cake with sweet buttercream frosting for dessert; the cake, like many elements in the celebration, bears stripes in the wedding’s principal hues: red and white.
- Red Bridesmaid Dress from Donna Morgan “Sunburst” dress