Choosing the right colour for an elegant wedding would make it possible to create a stylish and sophisticated to your wedding venue & decors. If you’re looking to find the “something blue” for your wedding with elegant style, consider blue and gold wedding colour theme. Blue is a versatile colour and would work well with any wedding theme. When blue pairs gold, there is nothing quiet so elegant as a wedding that is all decorated in blue and gold. The beautiful shimmer of gold will give your wedding the perfect look. Take a look at these stylish, romantic, and elegant wedding ideas for your inspiration!
Blue and Gold Wedding Colour Theme
There are many, many ways that you can include blue and gold in your wedding décor. It will work beautifully for everything from the centerpieces to the table linens to the bride’s attire. Adding dashes of gold throughout your wedding will create an elegant, beautiful glow for your entire event.
Set the tone by using blue and gold as the accent color on your wedding invitations. A simple cream or white invitation will look much more special when dressed up blue or gold trim. You can also use gold colored ink for the engraving or printing. A nice touch would be to wax seal the envelopes with a gold wax seal or elegant round sticker. If you love monogram, you could create a custom monogram of you both initials to appear on the programs and signage.
Gold is beautiful to use in your decors for the ceremony and reception. Look for graceful gold vessels to hold the blossoms. There are many different directions that you could go with that basic concept. A tall, ornate gold vase would be formal and elegant overflowing with lush flowers or if you choose white flowers would look amazing too. Or you could choose glass vases fill in with candle decorate along with white flowers as centerpiece for a totally elegant floral display. It is entirely up to you.
Gorgeous seating chart display with a playful sentiment.
A dark blue satin bridesmaid dress would make a wonderful choice. If you pick a gown in a simple and classic cut, such as an A-line dress with spaghetti straps, your bridesmaids will even be able to wear it again. For that, they will love you!
Blue and gold wedding colour theme is a can’t-miss choice for wedding décor. It is so versatile, always elegant, and always in style. Whichever way you choose to use it, this color theme makes a fabulous color for your wedding.
Big thanks to these sources :
- Wedding table via burghbrides.com | Flowers: greenSinner | Rentals & Linens: All Occasions Party Rental | Photography: Leeann Marie Photography | Reception Venue: The Pennsylvanian | Wedding Planner: bumble burgh Events Co.
- Groom : via stylemepretty.com | Photo by Heather Hawkins Photography
- Cake : The Pastry Studio
- Seating chart on gold frame via Agape Planning | Florist – Tustin Florist | Photographer – Adrian Jon Photography
- Bride & Bridesmaids : Photography by Jenny Haas | Event Planning by Kirkbrides Wedding Planning & Design | Floral Design by The Budding Tree | Wedding Dress by Caroline Castigliano | Bridesmaid Dresses by Hailey Paige Occasions | Headpiece by Twigs & Honey | Hair Styling by Vision Hair Design | Makeup by Beauty Therapy | Ribbon from Honey Silks & Co.
- Bride and bridesmaids with white bouquets via stylemepretty | Photography :
Judy Pak | Wedding Coordinator : Joslin Caroll | Bridesmaid dresses : Amsale | Wedding Dress : Lusan Mandongus
- Blue cakes : Ivy + Stone
- 4 tier wedding cake & 3 Tiers : blossomandcrumb
- Wedding cake with gold trims : Megan Jenkins | Photo : David Jenkins Photography
- Invitation via stylemepretty.com | Photo : Jose Villa Photography | Planning : Amorology | Invitation : Amber Moon
- Wedding Favor : Photo : O’Malley Photographers | Event Planning : Sinclair & Moore | stationery : La Happy
- Invitation & Escort Cards : Amanda Watson Photography | Planning : Leslie Herring Events.