With so many wonderful colors to choose from, narrowing down your wedding colors can be difficult. You can literally choose any color of the rainbow during the summer, when so many different flowers are abundantly available. The key to choosing the right combination of colors is finding the ones that best reflect your wedding theme and look smashing together.
If your wedding theme is black-tie meet elegance, consider a Champagne wedding color palette. Champagne paired well with blush and white evokes lush flowers. To cool things down a bit, silver is a wonderful contrasting shade that is ideal for wedding jewelry and accents.
If your wedding is summer wedding and want more formal summer colors, consider navy blue. This surprisingly versatile color is the same as a deep, dark night sky and can be accented with silver and white for formal elegance. For a bit more color, consider adding the softest of greens, like a new leaf, for a fresh look.
Wedding reception : Jen Huang Photography via stylemepretty| Classic crystal chandeliers: via stylemepretty | invitation : Tanya Salazar Photography Tented Garden Wedding in Westbrook, Connecticut wedding via stylemepretty | Wedding shoes : Kate Spade pretties Glass Jar Photography | Bridesmaids : Love Note Photography | Wedding Table setting : Mango Studio
- A Whimsical Forest Wedding at the charming Tatra receptions
- Grey And Pink Wedding Colour Schemes
- Opulent Blue And Gold Wedding Theme
- Navy blue and peach wedding colour theme ideas
- Champagne Wedding Theme With Blush Accents
- Shades Of Purple And Fuchsia Wedding Colour Theme
- Summer Wedding Colours : 10 Fresh Colour Combinations