Marigold Pewter wedding, Autumn wedding colours palette
Colours like marigold and green make perfect autumn wedding colours because they embody the bright warmth of the season without overwhelming the senses. In this way, they’re just like fall—it’s bright, warm, and not overdone. It’s simply, classically beautiful.
- The groom – in pewter suit
- There’s more to flower girl attire than plain white or sugary pink, as with this yellow-and-white silk-voile dress. Just as unusual: the silver-pewter shoes, which are an elegant but still age-appropriate touch. The silver ribbon headband, embellished with yellow leucadendron buds and ilex berries, is in keeping with the palette and complements the pint-sized posy of ranunculus, roses, clementines, and dusty-miller leaves.
- Table setting – Add hints of clean white to the mix for such things as china, tablecloths, and stationery, and you’ve got it made in the shade — and in the sunlight.
- Let guests discover the details of your romance at a next-day brunch. Place the puzzle and a classic No. 2 pencil dressed with ribbon at each setting. Create a cheery tableau with sunny linen napkins, pewter-gray plates, and yellow-orange place cards, with mimosas completing the colour theme.
- Seating cards – Here, marigold card stock offsets gray-on-white seating cards, which are adorned with whimsical line illustrations. Guests’ names are printed on the tags, and the table numbers appear on the bright yellow paper they’re pinned to. A pewter tablecloth further alludes to the wedding palette.
This bouquet seems as if it has arrived fresh from a country garden, yet it has an air of sophistication. Bright yellow ranunculus, gold roses, perfumed freesia, ilex berries, and clementines form the warm foundation, while dusty-miller leaves, blue-gray succulents, and leucadendron buds add contrast and texture. Stems are wrapped in wide golden tapestry ribbon plus satin ribbons in pewter and gold.